Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Fairport structure its client relationships?
Each client has a strong personal relationship with a senior advisor. Our advisors lead teams with areas of expertise dictated by each client’s needs.
- What are your wealth management disciplines?
Generally, wealth management integrates these areas of expertise:
- Asset management (including net worth analysis and asset allocation)
- Tax planning and management
- Estate planning
- Charitable planning
- Cash-flow planning
- Life, disability and risk planning
- Personal financial action plan
- Alternative investments (including private equity funds, hedge funds and real estate)
We are staffed to handle client needs in any combination of the above.
- Do you have a minimum account size?
Our counsel is designed to serve individuals and families with at least $2 million in total assets and $1 million or more in investable assets.
- How are your fees structured?
Our fees are structured according to the breadth of services provided. We structure our fee relationships as either a percent of assets, or on a fixed fee agreement.